AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madmike's rp help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
madmike34455
Jobber
Jobber
madmike34455

Madmike's rp help Empty
PostSubject: Madmike's rp help   Madmike's rp help I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Salutations Awesome Sauce Wrestling Society. My name is Madmike34455.
I'm going to take you through the basic tips.
After hand, things will get more detailed. and complicated. But fear not. you'll catch on quite well.
First off. Today's episode covers..

ROLEPLAYING

Now, I know it sounds usless. But quite frankly, if you read the amount of effort and quality produced in 80% of our Roleplays these recent days, its not up to standard to reach continental. Dont take this as an insult. broaden it on, improve upon yourself. Everyone can change their style. Its weither or not you obtain the commitment to do so. In saying that, let us begin.

Creating The Scene

Now, I know this may be something difficult for some people. But I'll simplify it. easily done. Take this example for notice.

''Mike iz seen wlking dwn a hallway. he waits ther 4 sum tyme, b4 movin on.''

This sentence lacks proper grammar, and has repeatively, mis-spelt several words. Always check everythings spelt as it should be, rare mistakes are made. But there is an edit button located at the top right corner of your screen for a reason guys.
Also, it lacks description. You dont have to OVER detail it. But inputting reasonable amounts of description may make your peice of writing more interesting, if you make an effort to do all of this. It should sound anything similar to this.

''Mike is seen pacing down the hallway briskly. He pauses for a moment, as some clearly audible sound shocks him, his facial expressions not showing it; but his instinctive movement suggested his startle to be true.''

You got it? Quick tip too. Don't add text language, we hate editing it for you. Very Happy

Moving on to something more... Important, that every Roleplay needs.

YOUR CHARACTERS WORDS

Saying things during an roleplay is important, mostlly. because you will always need to say something, since its about you. even if your characters silent... others may need to speak. The capability to do as such is crucial. which is why Im running this down with you, now. Heres an example of what im seeing as of late.

madmike34455: I am going to bet you tonight, you think you will win? meet me in the ring and we will see who is right.

Now. I can analyse heaps of incorrect things in all of this. First off, the name hasnt been capitialised. Now in general english rule. All names/places, etc. have capitals. Also, Some improper grammar is placed. Capital letters are only supposed to be used for a title name, someone's(or yours) name, After full stops, question marks, and/or explamation marks.
Now, after that has done. Your probably going to ask. well Mike, how DO I make it longer? ive stated EVERYTHING.
Well, technically. Yes, you have.
HOWEVER, You can drag it on. You know.. say why this is going to happen, when its going to happen... How its going to happen. etc etc.
Like This.
Madmike34455: I am going to beat you tonight, plain and simple. Lets face it, Ive beaten you three times. What's the point? Its only another testimate to fail for you. Its happened 3 times already John. Kick, 1..2..3. Your honestly asking for it, but. I suppose you just want to get in the ring with me.. haha, I accept. Just dont go depressed when the record is risen to 4.

See how thats much longer? WITH more detail, thats what I am looking for.

Also, just a quick note. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR WORK CONSTANTLY.
Even I do, you never know if something doesnt make sense. And If we Unintentionally segment it in a live show, our ratings wont be as good as what they might've been.

I hope this has helped.

Back to top Go down
https://asws2.forumotion.com
Vieraili

Madmike's rp help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madmike's rp help   Madmike's rp help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm

A Google approach to email.

Gmail is built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful. And maybe even fun. After all, Gmail has:
Lots of space
Over 7545.067887 megabytes (and counting) of free storage.
Less spam
Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox.
Mobile access
Get Gmail on your mobile phone. Learn more
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
Jobber
Jobber
madmike34455

Madmike's rp help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madmike's rp help   Madmike's rp help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 pm

wtf chris?
Back to top Go down
https://asws2.forumotion.com
Vieraili

Madmike's rp help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madmike's rp help   Madmike's rp help I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Trevor Goodnight wrote:
A Google approach to email.

Gmail is built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful. And maybe even fun. After all, Gmail has:
Lots of space
Over 7545.067887 megabytes (and counting) of free storage.
Less spam
Keep unwanted messages out of your inbox.
Mobile access
Get Gmail on your mobile phone. Learn more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madmike's rp help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madmike's rp help   Madmike's rp help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madmike's rp help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY :: Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: