AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazt stattz
New Talent
New Talent

Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme   Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:54 am

A drum roll is playing loud and clear with land of hope and glory tune in the background
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Crazy Stattz makes his way to the ring
wearing a wrestling costume emblazoned with the St Georges Cross of England

The crowd turn towards the Titan tron and start to cheer.

Crazy Stattz gets into the ring with a microphone in his hand. Crazy Stattz raises the microphone slowly whilst turning slowly around in the centre of the ring taking in the atmosphere.

Crazy Stattz: ASWS universe I have come down here tonight to get something sorted out once and for all. That is the problem I have with nickolaz the extreme who thinks he is as good as I am being that we are wrestlers of the same class.

The crowd are fairly quiet looking towards Crazy Stattz with a lot of bewilderment on a lot of their faces wondering where this is leading.

Crazy Stattz continues.

Crazy Stattz: I think the ASWS universe deserve to get a look at us in the ring and decide whether or not we are worthy of gracing their ring. Because you think you are as good as me this will make our match a big one and will give us the chance to prove ourselves to the ASWS universe.

The titan tron comes to life and nickolaz the extreme makes his way to the ring
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
Four lightning’s hit the ring posts

nickolaz the extreme: Crazy Stattz I am glad your bad mouthing isn’t to strong but it is still enough to get my blood boiling if it is a fight you want then you have got it.

Crazy Stattz: nickolaz I don’t want just a fight I want us to give the ASWS universe a show something they are going to remember for a long time, something that will go into folklore, the halls of fame. Man where’s your passion?

nickolaz the extreme: Crazy Stattz you are really pushing me to the limit at the moment. We all have our own way of showing our passion! Lets get it on now and…

Crazy Stattz: alright nickolaz I was just testing ya to see if you are ready for this lets leave it for the right moment?

nickolaz the extreme: ok just as long as you realise I have my limits and you are close, very close!

Crazy Stattz: what kind of match would you like nickolaz first blood, last man standing or a hardcore match?

nickolaz the extreme: why don’t we let either the GM or the ASWS universe choose?

Crazy Stattz: that’s a good idea but don’t think I am warming to you because as of now we are at war until this fight is finished and we will only be at the level of respect!

nickolaz the extreme: no problem with that crazy stattz,no problem at all!

Crazy Stattz and nickolaz the extreme square up to each other and then walk of up to towards the titan tron taking in the adulation and touching their respective fans but still watching out for each other.

=======================================================

nickolaz the extreme feel free to edit,change or leave or even add to.....
Back to top Go down
Zack Williams
Jobber
Jobber
Zack Williams

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme   Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

everyone only has limited appearances in shows, so having two feuds going on may not be feesable.

however, i do support people writing more rp's
Back to top Go down
crazt stattz
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme   Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 am

I understand. I thought whilst i was in the mood i would put a singles match rp here for future shows once the tag team episode finishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme   Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Stattz v nickolaz the extreme
Page 1 of 1