AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Machiners Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Machiner
New Talent
New Talent
Machiner

Machiners Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Machiners Challenge   Machiners Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:38 am

*Cameras back focus to the ring where seems to be anyone……….. suddenly came some round explosions while the War Machine´s Theme sounds loudly: You put your foot to the floor, Don't need no more, You've been diggin' all around, When you're messin' about” *

*Then, the crowd can see the metallic figure of Machiner standing in the center of the ring, just when he raises his hand into the air, the music stops*

Machiner: Hey men what is gonna happening here?, I have been waiting so long for a macth in the ASWS Shows and nobody challenges me?....... I have lost all my patience, so if there is anyone there who thinks could defeats me, here is your opportunity to do…….

*Waiting for some seconds he adds*

Machiner: Or all of you are as coward as I think?.

*The crowds boos again while the music continues again a little bit louder: “Better catch her name, come on in, Gimme that thing that thing gone wild, War Machine WAR MACHINE *, meanwhile next to the commentators corner Madmike stands smiling as he thinks: You ´re surely gonna have your match, friend.
Back to top Go down

Machiners Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY :: ASWS: Awesome Sauce Wrestling Society :: In the ring-
Jump to: