AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack and Razor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor Ramon
New Talent
New Talent
Razor Ramon

Zack and Razor Empty
PostSubject: Zack and Razor   Zack and Razor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

*the crowd boo`s loudly while Zack Williams and Tha Bad Guy standing in the ring waiting for silence. After awhile Razor Ramon leans at the ropes, his toothpick in his mouth, smiling with a decent look on his face.*

Razor Ramon: Hey yo!

The crowd boo`s rigorously

Razor Ramon: Whoa, Zico, just look at those fans! I know, you are excited to see Zico and tha bad guy, but I had no idea...

Razor Ramon: Ok, it`s business time! Well, fatsos, I got a newsflash for ya! We are the team of Razor Ramon and Zack Williams. We are your future ASWS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

*the crowd looking not to happy with this statement*

Razor Ramon: And guess what! As I see this, there are no really tag champs around in the yard, so like it or not, but it`s our fate to step up and take whats ours! Nothing is worst for a company like ASWS than void. Spots have to be filled and we are exactly what ASWS needs right now, a solid and vicious team withe the aim to fill the emptiness of such incapable dumbags, who tried to built a legacy. They failed...and we...we gonna succeed.

Zack Williams: GM! Hey, GM!! You wanna rise this company? Then go ahead, and make the right decision.

*Zack Williams pointing at Razor Ramon and himself in a provocative way*

Zack Williams: Give those upcoming superstars the chance they deserve, give those fans what they want! Give us our opportunity, and we promise all of you, we will become those able to carry companies on their shoulders.

Razor Ramon: Come on, Mike, it`s time for you to cash in!

*Everyone in the building awaits the GM MadMike to come, suddenly Jason Molen`s entrance music hits. The fans cheer loudly, while he walks to the ring, looking really hurt. You see the pain in his face, after the vicious attack from his TagTeam partner, last week. But Jason Molen is in no hesitation to confront Razor Ramon and Zack Williams.*

Jason Molen: Big words, from big clowns! We all laughed a much, but know it`s time for you to go, do you understand? You`re right Jeremy stabbed me in the back. He broke up the team of the ASWS Tag Team Champions. But, I never lost that title, so if you think you can overcome me to reach the gold..you..are..wrong! You think you can make a name for yourselves at my expense? First, you have to go through me!

*Jason stands outside the ring, proudly, ready to stand his ground.*

Zack Williams: Are you kidding?? You are challenging US for a fight? Jeremy must have hurt you more worst than everyone thought.

*Razor Ramon smiling brightly pointing with his finger at Jason Molen*

Razor Ramon: Chico! Damn, you are great. I like you! Zico, that guy got nuts, hahaha! Ok, chico. You got yourself into big trouble!! Let`s see how good you are!

I will continue when I know what will be booked, and whats about the tag titles.
Back to top Go down
Zack Williams
Jobber
Jobber
Zack Williams

Zack and Razor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack and Razor   Zack and Razor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 pm

i think jason was the one that stabbed jeremy in the back

and we may be able to create a handicap match by having real matches in TWG, copying them, then pasting them on here. Then just add bits and pieces to a scheduled match in a show
Back to top Go down
madmike34455
Jobber
Jobber
madmike34455

Zack and Razor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack and Razor   Zack and Razor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 am

If you guys can edit the part with Jason I will try and put it in this Sunday's show. Jason did attack Jeremy, but Jeremy isn't in the fed anymore so you can't mention him. So I don't know.
Back to top Go down
https://asws2.forumotion.com

Zack and Razor Empty
PostSubject: wait 1 minute   Zack and Razor I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 am

wait i will be back in the fed in a little while so i'll be back to keep my tag title just say i have a head injury for like 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zack and Razor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack and Razor   Zack and Razor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack and Razor
Page 1 of 1