HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New tag team champs Crazy stattz and Underjuany

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazt stattz
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: New tag team champs Crazy stattz and Underjuany   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 am

Deliverance's theme music blast the arena and the crowd turn towards the Titan tron start to cheer
Underjuany & Crazy Stattz get into the ring.

Crazy Stattz raises the microphone to speak to the crowd and the ASWS universe.

Crazy Stattz: What a debut ppv the most entertaining and high risk taking tag team in all the ASWS universe are now the ASWS Tag Team champions!

The crowd goes manic with happiness with the knowledge that their favourite tag team are now ASWS champs.

Crazy Stattz lowers the microphone whilst he stands with his tag team partner Underjuany in the centre of the ring looking proud whilst taking in the crowds adulation.

Crazy Stattz raises the microphone to speak to the crowd and the ASWS universe again.

Crazy Stattz: I don’t know about you Underjuany but as good a feeling as it is being ASWS Tag Team champions it does seem a little bit shallow especially as we didn’t get the chance to show our skills that night. What do you think Underjuany?

Underjuany raises the microphone to speak to the crowd and the ASWS universe

Underjuany:

Crazy Stattz: I personally think that Razor and Zack deserved everything that they received after all they have the
largest gobs and attitudes in ASWS history and god how I would love the chance to give em a knuckle sandwich or two just to shut em up. Even though I said that it’s a little shallow our victory without fighting, I do believe the punishment dished out was deserved and also think that Razor and Zack need to do penance before they get a chance at our titles! Maybe Razor and Zack should have an elimination fight with their attackers Xx TheReaper xX and Xx TheReborn xX and the winners then have a title shot?.

Underjuany:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack Williams
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: New tag team champs Crazy stattz and Underjuany   Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:36 am

If u want to put in underjuany's speech i'll right up a part for me and razor

and if we involve the other team too much it may become too complicated of a story line, i know we'll hav to work them in someway but bkuz its off season we hav a while to sort that out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazt stattz
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: New tag team champs Crazy stattz and Underjuany   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 pm

ok go for it mate Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New tag team champs Crazy stattz and Underjuany   

Back to top Go down

New tag team champs Crazy stattz and Underjuany
Page 1 of 1