AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Derek's Promo (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derek
New Talent
New Talent

Derek's Promo (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: Derek's Promo (PPV)   Derek's Promo (PPV) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 pm

The arena goes black, the camera panning across the dark arena, punctuated by the occasional camera flash. Suddenly, the music starts, "Don't you wish you were me", as the lights explode in a colorful strobing effect of gold, green, and white. A lone figure marches down to the ring through the lightshow, as the screen behind him plays a montage of vicous holds and strikes. Upon reaching the ring, the strobes cease and the lights come up, the music fading into the background as he holds out his hand for a microphone.
Derek paces the ring as the crowd loudly chants "You tapped out! You tapped out!". He smiles sarcastically as he paces back and forth before lifting the microphone to his lips.
Derek Brown: Yes, I DID tap out. But as sweet as that is for all you fans out there, it's just the sugar to cover up to bitter pill you're all being forced to swallow. The Champion, your hero, FAILED my challenge!
The crowd boos loudly in shock as Derek raises his hand.
Derek Brown: I see you're all a bit startled at this suggestion. So, let's have a little recap, shall we?
Derek raises his hand to indicate the screen as the arena goes black, and footage of the end of their match is shown.

Derek Brown grabs the opponents leg and pulls them off their feet
madmike34455 somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
madmike34455 is about to perform his taunt
madmike34455 Waves his body like a madman executing The Mad wave
madmike34455 charges the kick
and hits Derek Brown with an light Angry Stomp!!
madmike34455 lifts Derek Brown on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat executing MORTAL The mad bomb!!
madmike34455 knocks Derek Browndown
madmike34455 holds his opponent's fist
and twists it by executing a light Fist Lock!!
madmike34455 keeps his weak submission hold
Derek Brown can't resist anymore and taps out!!!
Announcer: Heres your winner, and stiillllll the ASWS TV champion, madmike34455!!!!!

The lights come back up as the "You tapped out" chants resume. Derek brings the mic back up.
Derek Brown: I know what you're thinking. "Yeah, that was a great ending and all, but he clearly WON that match, so how did he fail?" Take it easy, sit down and I'll tell you. Since we're showing off all this footage, let's see the clip from earlier that night, shall we?
Derek again, points to the screen as it brings up his earlier announcement.

Videoscreen Derek: If our 'champion' wants to earn my respect, he'll have to do it, as I said before, by beating me at my own game. For those members of my rabid fanbase who have followed the One Man Dynasty's career on the independant circuit, this announcement will come as absolutely no surprise. The champ is gonna face me, in a no-holds-barred submission match!

Derek Brown: Hmmm, one sec, play that back again, I think I missed something.

Videoscreen Derek: If our 'champion' wants to earn my respect, he'll have to do it, as I said before, by beating me at my own game. For those members of my rabid fanbase who have followed the One Man Dynasty's career on the independant circuit, this announcement will come as absolutely no surprise. The champ is gonna face me, in a no-holds-barred submission match!

Derek Brown: Now, if you'll listen reeeeeeeal close, you'll notice, at no point was the match ever supposed to be for the championship. So, by making our match a title match, our GM, and your champion, has proven he can't even answer a simple challenge. Everyone always puts that much more effort into a match when they're defending a title. So, by making it a title match, he was putting a little premium gas in his tank before the big race. So, because he changed the rules, I decided to phone it in again. Now, big guy, mister champion boss person. Are you going to duck my challenge again, or, are we going to have a real fight, one on one, between two men, without a gaudy peice of jewelry between us? Or are you going to twist my words and change the rules mid-show like last week? I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down

Derek's Promo (PPV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY :: ASWS: Awesome Sauce Wrestling Society :: In the ring-
Jump to: