AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike The Greek
Jobber
Jobber
Mike The Greek

Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. Empty
PostSubject: Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.   Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 pm

*Shoutings are heard from the backstage and the camera man is trying to find who is shouting.Then,he finds Machiner and Mike the Greek having an argument*

Mike the Greek:Who you think you are and speak to me like that!?I will destroy you!

Machiner:Oh yeah?You were the one starting that argument.I never said a bad word for you!

MTG:Oh,you play the innocent man?How poor!You'll taste my pure power,and you're gonna wake up in the hospital with your legs and hands broken!

Machiner:You wanna fight big man?Come on!

*Mike the Greek is starting fighting against Machiner,throwing him a huge punch!Machiner is lying on the ground!MTG grabs a chair and hits Machiner in the back almost 7 times with all his power.Mike the Greek prepares the leg and connects with a HardCore Roundhouse Kick!!Machiner is bleeding and screaming in pain!Razor Ramon and Zack Williams came to take MTG off Machiner.*

MTG:You liked that scum?Let's see how you'll fight now idiot!

*MTG goes to his locker room with Zack Williams.Camera slowly fades to black*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SauROnmiKE
Machiner
New Talent
New Talent
Machiner

PostSubject: Re: Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.   Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 pm

*Coming back to the backstage we could find Machiner trying to analyse what it has been happened before, with the companion of Madmike. Just when the camera focus on the TV Champion the crow boos*

Madmike: Oh dude, what the hell has happened?, it seems as if you would have been crushed by a truck.

*Machiner slowly get ups his face towards madmike, then his mechanical eyes sparkle a little, just for an instant, and then he replies*

Machiner: I don’t really know mad*, it’s as if MTG would have been insane or something, I was just speaking to him and suddenly he acted like an animal, he took me unready and begun to hit me with an unusual furious… do you know something dude?

*Machiner makes a little stop while outside the crowd shout “WHAAAAT?”.

Machiner: I wonder he is obsessed with your probably title fight so much.

*Meanwhile Machiner finds that MTG,s beats has not been as hard as all could think, he adds*

Machiner: Believe me friend, If he didn’t take me by surprise, that would have finished not very well for anyone of us. But you know what?

*Again Machiner makes a little stop while outside the crowd shout again “WHAAAAT?”.

Machiner: I’m not going to leave this without a response; I am going to destroy him on the ring, next time…….

*Madmike nods affirmatively, as he wonder what is going to happen after, then he looks thought the training room’s door, camera fades black*

Last edited by Machiner on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack Williams
Jobber
Jobber
Zack Williams

PostSubject: Re: Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.   Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 pm

*The camera cuts to Zack William's and Razor Ramon's locker room, where Razor is sitting down and Zack is pacing back and forth.*

Razor: "What is his deal, Zico?"

Zack: "I have no idea, Razor. But what I'm more concerned about is why we came running in and basically did nothing. I thought that you, him and myself were in an odd situation where we were constantly bickering like a married couple....even though there are three of us. I mean I walked off with the guy!"

Razor: "You think that's bad?! I think I disappeared!"

Zack: "What? Disappeared? How could you disappear?"

Razor: "That's what I want to know, Zico. We both came running over to break up the fight, when realistically we should have kicked that Greek guy's ass, but you took him away and I.....well I did nothing! I probably would have done more if I wasn't even there."

Zack: "Come to think of it you're right. We both ran over, I originally thought to join in the fight, but obviously we decided to take the high road or something."

Razor: "What the hell is a high road?"

Zack: "I don't even know. I just heard some guy say it earlier and thought it would make sense in any situation....But I thought you were taking care of Machiner? Well that;s what I gathered from it."

Razor: "That's what I intended to do but I guess I got distracted by something. Maybe a lady, or maybe someone yelled my name, or maybe tha--"

*All of a sudden Razor stops talking. Zack turns around and sees that Razor Ramon has disappeared.*

Zack: "Razor? Razor?! Where the hell did you go?! Oh hell no! I'm not letting you disappear on me and get away with it!"

*Zack Williams storms out of the locker room while yelling Razor Ramon's name. A few seconds pass and the camera captures Razor Ramon back in the locker room.*

Razor: "Zico? Zico, where did you go? What the hell is going on here? Zico!"

*Razor Ramon stands up and leaves the locker room, calling out his partner's name, as the camera slowly fades to black.*
Back to top Go down
Zack Williams
Jobber
Jobber
Zack Williams

PostSubject: Re: Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.   Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 pm

This is just for fun right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike The Greek
Jobber
Jobber
Mike The Greek

PostSubject: Re: Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.   Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SauROnmiKE
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.   Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun RP:MTG and Machiner's argument.
Page 1 of 1