AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! READ THIS!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
madmike34455
Jobber
Jobber
madmike34455

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! READ THIS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! READ THIS!!!!!   MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! READ THIS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm

I have thought long and hard about this, and I'e reached my final decision. Until I get more help, FASD will be a strictly match show. This means no rps, no commentary and no official title matches.VGMs, what I mean by the latter is that you don't press title match, just write it as a title match. Sorry Jeremy, but the major show, ASWS, is more important and needs all the attention. So,the major show should be twice as good now. Now, I am going to go back on my word and say there are NO divided rosters. The people that actually rp, very few, will be more likely to be on the major, and obviously the champs will be on it a lot. Now I will still try to book everyone at least once on the major, but we have a huge roster. Once again, sorry if you don't like my dicision, its neccasary.
Back to top Go down
https://asws2.forumotion.com

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! READ THIS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY :: Federation :: Announcements-
Jump to: