AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOMESAUCE WRESTLING SOCIETY

One of the newest S.3 federations.ASWS is owned by madmike34455

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lopso gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lopso
New Talent
New Talent
Lopso

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Lopso gimmick   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Lopso
Gimmick: Possessed person
Lvl: 2
Build: Resistance
Fans: 15
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 250 lbs.
Heel/Face: Heel
Hometown: The Depths of Hell
Tag Team: none
Favourite Match Type: Last man standing
Nickname:
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqyKhe14mM
Picture: Lopso gimmick 28aufeg

Background:

Lopso was born into poverty in Japan. Growing up he was always picked on for his small size, due to lack of food, and would often come home from school bloody from people that would want to prove how "tough" they were.

One day Lopso thought to himself "I have had enough."

He joined the amateur wrestling team. He wasn't that good at it because he had no muscle, but all the years of getting beaten allowed him to take tons of punishment. After six months of straight losses, his coach suggested that he goes to the gym to bulk up a bit, school would be done for the summer in a few weeks, so he decided to do so.

He started out by just lifting the bar, then he added more and more weight little by little, until the bones of his ribcage were no longer noticable, and were replaced by muscles. He was by no means ripped, but he wasn't the scrawny teenager that everyone knew he was anymore.

When school resumed, Lopso noticed he didn't get picked on as much, these people that want to prove themselves didn't see this scrawny kid anymore, they seen a threat.

At the first amateur class of the school year, he finally did it, he won his first match! It wasnt graceful, and it did take him a while to learn it, but he won!

Lopso thought to himself "If I can win with this little muscle, just imagine how much i can get if i have even more!" and off to the gym Lopso went.

Between training in amateur wrestling and spending endless hours in the gym, Lopso was turning into a fine physical specimen. And people started to take notice.

The bullies were starting to take notice as well. They knew they couldn't hurt him like they used to before, so they decided to gang up on Lopso on the last day of school. With so many of them, they thought there was nothing Lopso could do to stop them.

After the last day of school, all of the students and their parents had smiles on their faces, except for the group of bullies, waiting by a tree in front of the school.

When Lopso came by they jumped him. He got a few of them to the ground, relying on his amateur skill, but there were too many of them. That didn't stop lopso though, with the years of beatings he had endured, he could take alot of damage. He kept trying to stop the hurting, but he couldn't.

All of a sudden, Lopso heard the sound of impacts and screaming, and in a matter of a few moments there was no more pain.

Lopso looked around, nose bloody and cheek cut, to see what happend. He seen a large muscular figure in front of him.

Lopso asked "Who are you?"

"I am the answer to all your problems. Lend your soul to me, and this will never happen to you again, will you accept?"

Lopso, laying there bloody, thought of everything that has happend to him in his life, thought about these people that proved themselves at his expense. He thought to himself, its my time to to show these people what real pain is.

"Yes", Lopso answered.
Back to top Go down
Underjuany
New Talent
New Talent

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopso gimmick   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm

you know about puroresu??

finally! some else how knows what a burning hammer is XD
Back to top Go down

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: juany yo dude   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 pm

underjuany check your twg and on the fed forum pms
Back to top Go down
Lopso
New Talent
New Talent
Lopso

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopso gimmick   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Underjuany wrote:
you know about puroresu??

finally! some else how knows what a burning hammer is XD

mhmm
Back to top Go down
Underjuany
New Talent
New Talent

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopso gimmick   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:44 pm

shining wizard for me ? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lopso
New Talent
New Talent
Lopso

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopso gimmick   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Underjuany wrote:
shining wizard for me ? Sad

or a moonsault, or a crazy, corkscrew, screeching elbow drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lopso gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lopso gimmick   Lopso gimmick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lopso gimmick
Page 1 of 1